Friday, December 11, 2009

Work it

So let's have a little conversation about how I'm not supposed to post things about my boyfriend on my blog (or twitter, or facebook...).  Is this fair of him to ask this? Absolutely. This should not be the forum for me to air out our issues.  The world does not need to hear about it (ha! see how I just implied that *so* many people read my blog and follow me on twitter).  But, if not here, where? Should there be a place? Do people still keep diaries?  I mean seriously, I can't imagine..."Dear Diary, Today I had got into a stupid fight with my boyfriend..."  Ack! I don't know...I adore him, I'm gushy right now, even though we had a long "discussion" that started out as an almost-argument, but ended in a really great conversation. I understand now, that because we are coming into this with some really different life experiences, this relationship might to take a litte more work up front for both of us.  But this one, well, it's worth it.

1 comment:

pinkmydear said...

I say, as long as you're not calling him out by name or, say, giving away intimate and or/identifiable details that may cause him certain and irreversible social embarassment, you've got freedom of press. He doesn't have to read it. I mean, really, doesn't he know that anyone who actually knows you will probably hear the same stories straight from your mouth anyhow? That's how we girls do.