Monday, August 24, 2009

Weird

So, Sara, Ryan, Martin, and I are at Dirty Franks (seriously, if you live in Columbus and haven't been there, you MUST go) a couple of weeks ago and Ryan asks me what the weirdest thing I've learned about Martin so far is. So, I sat there for a minute, and actually couldn't really come up with anything (contrary to what he thinks, he's actually pretty normal...or, he seems normal to me, which could be a completely different thing...).

I still haven't come up with anything good, but that started a whole conversation about what each of our "weird things" are. Ryan definitely takes the cake, although I won't tell you what his is even though it's f-ing HILARIOUS...but now every time there is a lull in conversation with any of my other friends, I want to ask...what's your weird thing?

So, what is it? And, if you can think of something, what's mine?

No comments: