Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Things you can't have too much of:

Garlic...given an ample surplus, even if you scare away your date, you won't have vampires. Plus, one word: pesto.
Onion...I've heard that there are people who cook without garlic and onions. I'm very suspicious of these people.
Sushi. Enough. Said.
Salt...I mean, I guess if you added salt to concentrated soup, it might be a little over the top, but in my world, salt is one of the best things ever.

Things people claim you can't have to much of, but, really, you can:
Sex...I mean, come on...sometimes there just isn't enough lube in the world.
Money...have you seen Donald Trump's hair? There has to be a connection. Or, at least that's what I tell myself to make myself feel better.
Ice Cream...hello? Ice cream headaches.

No comments: