Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Survivor

I didn't make a video AGAIN this year. But I was in Ann Arbor for work last week and I happened to catch a commercial that said they would be hosting open casting calls at the Ann Arbor Art Fair Thursday and Friday, so I decided it was a sign...After we got done Friday afternoon I headed down, turned in my application, and made a video. It wasn't nearly as cool as the real video I had been imagining, but let's face it--I will be a procrastinator for the rest of my life, so the chances of me making a video next year are no better than this year. At least I'm in the pool of millions of other people who want to be on the show. I'm sure they'll call...any day now...probably Jeff Probst himself...so don't tie up my phone lines, ok?

1 comment:

Sam said...

Congratulations! After viewing all one MILLION videos. We have decided that yours...didn't make it!

Just messing with you!