Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The ultimate in laziness

Last night, after going to the gym, then Shawn's game, I went to the pet store where I purchased two 40 lb bags of dog food (because we're going to try Lexi on diet food again), cat food and cat litter (to the tune of $70), then I went to the grocery store, where I did manage to only spend $40 for once. I finally got home with enough energy to get the groceries out, but not the dog food (I have to admit that I played the girl card and had Chris unload the dog food), I cooked dinner, and put the groceries away. At about 9:15, I collapsed on the couch to eat and made it through Law and Order before going to bed. The minute I put my head on the pillow, I heard the pan from cooking dinner, that I had not cleaned, hit the floor. This is where the pathetic part comes in--I decided that I was too tired to stop Lexi from destroying the house and anyway, the pan would be easier to clean once she had completely licked it out. My life...

No comments: