Wednesday, January 17, 2007

the reason we're dating...

So I tell Chris my story about the pan and Lexi and although I know that he would never intentionally leave a pan on the floor, he simply said "Well, maybe next time you should just let her lick it to begin with." And he wasn't being an ass, just realistic.

The other reason we are together is that we let spiders live in the corner of our shower. I don't mean spiders plural as in multiple spiders at one time, just on several occasions, we have had spiders that live in the upper corner of our shower and neither of us wants to kill them. So instead we name them and watch them and I know that sounds absolutely creepy to most people, but not to us. And when I see something like that, he's the first person I'll call because I know that he'll appreciate it.

No comments: