Thursday, March 8, 2007

Life lessons

Things a thief does not want from your wallet:

  • your drivers lisence (apparently my twin did not steal my wallet)
  • your debit card (really? who knows...)
  • all business cards
  • CPR certification
  • empty check book
  • Krispy Kream gift certificate
  • proof of car insurance
  • coffee card with one punch in it
  • starbucks card (not a coffe person, huh?)
  • post-it notes to myself
  • coupons
  • blood donor card from the red cross

Things a thief does want from your wallet:

  • a pre-paid discover card, not yet activated
  • cash
  • change
  • little plastic piece that goes on the end of my ipod
  • all video rental cards
  • charles penzones card (sorry--it's empty)
  • my punch cards for dog food

1 comment:

Ponies Aren't Phonies said...

Damn! That sucks. You should go get a krispy kreme, thank god you can.